Clan .III. Forum

Clan Applicants

T-Mac

Clan Applicants

Post  T-Mac on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:53 pm

If you are interested in joining the clan, then create a new thread in this section of the forums.
    The application should include: your steam name, your steam I.D., your age, your location, and why you would like to be a part of the clan.
    If you are interested in joining the scrim team, then please state that on your application and we will get you a tryout A.S.A.P.
    Good Luck bounce

saintp1

I would love to join :)

Post  saintp1 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:09 am

My steam id is " STEAM_0:1:7832101 " My steam name is " OMG it's saintp1 " I am 21 years old, and i live in New York. The reason i want to join this clan, is because i like all of the members that i have met throughout the last couple of weeks that I've played with them! You always make it enjoyable to play this game with and, i would also love to join your scrim team if that would be okay Smile I am willing and able to tryout whenever is best for you.
    nikos

Re: Clan Applicants

Post  nikos on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 am

saintp1 wrote:My steam id is " STEAM_0:1:7832101 " My steam name is " OMG it's saintp1 " I am 21 years old, and i live in New York. The reason i want to join this clan, is because i like all of the members that i have met throughout the last couple of weeks that I've played with them! You always make it enjoyable to play this game with and, i would also love to join your scrim team if that would be okay Smile I am willing and able to tryout whenever is best for you.

been fun playing with you too. a good addition to III in my unmodest opinion

Sponsored content

Re: Clan Applicants

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:54 am